All Trips & Tours take place on safe and reliable vessels operated by U.S. Coast Guard licensed and insured Captains.
"Our Time" is the crown jewel of the Homosassa River. The biggest & most luxurious charter in the area. Watch the sunset from the Top Deck of this 52ft Harbor Master. Maximum six guest to ensure an exclusive VIP experience.
Abigail II is a 24ft luxury pontoon perfect for family Spring Tours, Eco Tours or Swimming with Manatees in Homosassa Springs. 6 Guest maximum ensures a personalized experience.
Enjoy your time on our 21' Mako ProSkiff with Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride. A 115 horsepower Mercury engine pushes the skiff along smoothly & reliably. Spring Tours, Eco Tours & Fishing Trips.
A shorter version of our popular Eco Trip this 1 hour tour takes you to your choice of the Homosassa Spring head where you'll see a variety of wildlife including dolphins and manatees. Or take the Monkey Island tour and visit the famous island ruled by primates. These tours can be extended by the hour per person.
$25 per person
Add an hour for $15 per person.
$20 per person
Add an hour for $15 per person
Charter by The Hour
Call for pricing and availability
Your snorkel, mask and wetsuit are provided as you suit up to get in the water with one of natures gentle giants. This 3 hour adventure is sure to be one you remember for life as you come face to face with the majestic manatee in their own environment.
$65 per person
$55 per person
Not the fishing type but still want to get up close and personal with nature on the "Nature Coast". Our knowledgeable Captain will take you on your very own private sight seeing trip through some of the most beautiful natural habitats anywhere. See birds of prey (Bald Eagle, Osprey, Hawks and many other species). Be on the lookout for Dolphins, Alligators and even the majestic Manatee. The multitudes of plants & animals are sure to make for some once in a lifetime photos. Maximum of 6 guest
This Charter price is for up to 6 guest. This is a 3 hour trip. The Morning Charter departs the dock at 7:00am & returns at 10:00am. The Midday Charter departs the dock at 10:30am & returns at 1:30pm. The Afternoon Charter departs the dock at 2pm and returns at 5pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your departure time for check in time.
Fish for Large Mouth Bass, Snook, Sheepshead, Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, Tarpon and many other species all in the calm backwaters of Homosassa River & Springs (pending weather & conditions) Maximum of 6 guest.
This Charter price is for up to 6 guest maximum. This is a 4 hour trip. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your departure time for check in.
Fish for Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, Snook, Triple Tail, Cobia, Tarpon and many other species up to 5 miles (pending weather & sea conditions) from shore in the Gulf of Mexico for an exciting fishing adventure. Maximum of 6 guest.
This Charter price is for up to 6 guest maximum. This is a 5 hour trip. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your departure time for check in.
NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS! 4-6 Hour Scallop Trips will be Available. Enjoy your own private scenic boat ride out to the Gulf of Mexico where you will take part in nature's most exciting underwater Easter Egg Hunt. You'll be provided with all the gear you will need to go snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of Homosassa Bay for these tasty treats. Prices are per trip, maximum of 6 guest per trip, 3 trips daily.
You'll leave the docks at 7:00 am sharp to get a jump on the crowds and be back by 1:00pm to have your catch prepped for transport or prepared at Seagrass Restaurant for a late lunch *additional fee applies for the restaurant to prepare scallops*
Not an early riser, no problem. This trip leaves the docks promptly at 10:00 am and returns by 4:00 pm just in time for Happy Hour. Get your catch prepped for the ride or have them for appetizers with your cocktails at Seagrass Restaurant *additional fee applies for the restaurant to prepare scallops*
Got no place to be this evening? Enjoy are Afternoon trip which leaves the docks at 1:00 pm and returns by dark. This trip is for those who like to stay out late and dare to push the limits. Upon your return to the docks your catch will be prepped for the ride or have your catch prepared for a late dinner by Seagrass Restaurant *additional fee applies for the restaurant to prepare scallops*
We will do everything in our power for you to have a great time on your fishing excursion, but we do have some rules. Some are general rules for your safety and others protect our boat, our equipment, and our crews. Our charters all operate under our complete Terms and Conditions of Your Charter. The following is a brief review of that agreement.
1. The Charter operates under the authority of the Captain. The Captain has the authority to terminate the Charter in the event of unacceptable conduct by the Charter party.
2. 1 to 6 people per charter plus crew. Children are welcome but count against the charter party limit.
3. No illegal substances or firearms are permitted on board. Discovery of the presence and/or use of illegal substances and/or firearms will immediately terminate the Charter without refund and the vessel will return to port.
4. When you reserve a charter date, it is your Charter date if the Captain determines that the date is fishable. It is your responsibility to arrange your party unless otherwise agreed in writing.
5. The Captain, owner and crew shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the charter party.
6. A cancellation called by the Captain due to weather or mechanical problems will create either a deposit credited toward another charter date or the primary charter guest may request a full refund. A trip terminated by the Captain due to the weather once fishing has commenced will not be entitled to a refund if the Charter party agreed to leave the dock. A trip terminated due to member(s) of the Charter party getting seasick will not be entitled to a refund or credit.
7. If you don't show up at the dock the day of your Charter, you will forfeit your deposit. If you show up late and not ready to leave at the agreed departure time you are losing fishing or cruising time the clock starts at the agreed departure time!.
8. The Charter includes proper use of our properly insured and outfitted charter boat, the Captain and mate, all tackle, bait.
9. The charter does NOT include food, beverages or misuse of the boat or equipment.
10. There are NO guarantees concerning how many or what type of fish you and your party will catch. We do guarantee that the equipment is in proper repair and that our professional crew will do everything in its power to give you and your party a wonderful fishing experience. The sport is called “Fishing” not “Catching”. There are days when we catch more fish than other days and there are many conditions that govern catching success. Not in the least of those conditions are the abilities of the anglers in your party. Listening and following suggestions and directions from the captain will increase the likelihood of catching fish especially after fish have been hooked. It is possible that your charter date might not produce many keeper fish. If your Captain/crew works hard to try everything they know to attract strikes/fish, they have earned their tip(15-20%) of the cost of the charter. Please base your treatment of our Captain/crew on their performance and work ethic and not how many fish you take home.
11. The owner, crew, and our insurance company prohibits any beverages in glass bottles on board the boat. Please be sure that your beverage of choice is in a plastic or metal container. Canned beer will be limited to 12 per person over the age of 21. In the event that members of your Charter party become intoxicated to the point that the crew determines that they create a hazard to themselves or others, the Charter will be immediately terminated without refund and the boat will return to port.
12. The balance of your Charter price over and above your deposit is due and payable, at the latest, on the dock prior to leaving on your trip.
13. No trash, garbage, or other materials are to be thrown overboard into the water. This includes cigarette butts.
14. Even though your departure time is flexible, the crew expects you to be on time for your trip the clock starts at the agreed departure time.
15. The Captain will call you prior to your trip to discuss recent catches, catch locations, the weather, sea conditions, etc.
16. Smoking is only permitted forward of the center console while the boat is in No Wake Zones, Adrift, or Anchored. There is NO SMOKING PERMITTED while boat is on plane.Smoking is NOT permitted in the rear near the fuel tank. The crew requests that you respect others if you must smoke. The crew retains the right to request “No Smoking” periods. Burn marks on our boats and elsewhere are your responsibility.
17. Children age 6 and under must wear a personal flotation device. It is a Coast Guard requirement. Don’t ask us to break the law. The crew will remind children in your party regarding this regulation. Please assist in making sure that children covered by this Coast Guard regulation comply. We will provide you with a Coast Guard approved life jackets.
It is the job of the crew to provide a pleasant fishing experience. The crew will do anything within reason to make sure that you and your party have fun on your charter.